40 Reasons You Know Youre a Latin Student
You know you're a Latin student when:
1. You can decline your own name.
2. The name Quintus excites you.
3. You know what all of the parts of Roman names stand for, including a great majority of first names.
4. If the phrase "Orange book, Stage 7"(when used in conjunction with a vocab word) causes a sinking feeling in your stomach.
5. You seem the word quam and panic.
6. If your heroes are Nero and Caligula and you can name their ancestors back at least 3 generations.
7. You skip other classes to learn Latin vocab.
8. You are scared of the present subjunctive.
9. You get told off in English for using "et" instead of "and".
10. You froth at the mouth if someone incorrectly uses an apostrophe and condescend those people who do.
11. You have innate pronunciation (though